LimeLife by Alcone’s foundation has been a staple in the professional makeup world for over 60 years. It’s so popular for many reasons:
- It’s 50% pigmented. A typical foundation from high end stores like Sephora and Ulta is 18%-22% pigmented. A little bit goes a long way! Because you use so little, there’s no worry about your foundation looking or feeling heavy or cakey.
2. Noncomedogenic: Noncomedogenic is a fancy way to say that it won’t clog your pores. Many people say that the foundation clears up their skin! In actuality, they didn’t realize that their former foundation was causing the breakouts.
3. Wax based: LimeLife’s foundation is not a liquid or a cream, it’s a botanical wax base. This gives the foundation a skin like appearance. Plus, it doesn’t absorb into your skin. If you’ve ever noticed your foundation disappearing throughout the day, that’s likely because your foundation is being absorbed into your skin!
4. It’s buildable: you can either put a thin layer of foundation on for a more natural look, or keep building up coverage for a more glam look without getting cakey.
5. One pan of foundation lasts the average customer 6 months or more!
6. Affordable: a pan of foundation is $36. High end foundations can cost you over $100! $36 with the highest pigmentation on the market is a steal!
7. Variety of shades: LimeLife offers 22 shades of foundation. The wide range of shades is a testament to LimeLife and it’s mission to empower women all over the globe!
8. Magnetic pan: The foundation comes in a metal pan. This allows the foundation to stay in magnetic palettes such as the popular Z-palettes.
9. It’s paraben free! Which means there’s no yucky preservatives in your makeup! Plus it’s vegan and leaping bunny certified.
With so many shades, how will you know which is right for you? There is a quiz that you can take, that will determine which shade is right for you. The quiz is over 95% accurate!
If you want to check it out you can click below!
There is a super simple 30 day exchange/return policy on ALL of our products, NO MATTER WHAT! So you can try our products without worry that it won’t be right for you!
To order your foundation click the link below!
•Because LimeLife’s foundations is probably a different texture than you’re used to, it is so highly pigmented. Apply the foundation with a VERY light hand. You can always apply more if you want more coverage!
•For people with oily skin, I strongly recommend setting any foundation you use with a setting powder. If you need one, LimeLife has an amazing translucent setting powder that you can get here. It is also great if you like a matte finish with your makeup.
•LimeLife has free shipping starting at $58!
If you are interested in concealers, this chart will help you pick out the concealers that will work best for you after you take your foundation quiz.
Check out the foundation in all its glory!
I’m so happy I was able to share this product with you! I’m a firm believer in the better you look, the better you feel. And y’all!!!! This foundation makes me feel ah-mazing!!
Make sure to follow me on all the things so you don’t miss a beat!
‘Til next time!
Disclaimer: In the name of full transparency, please be aware that this blog post contains affiliate links and any purchases made through such links will result in a small commission for me (at no extra cost for you).